Before using the services of BunnyPub Forum (https://pub.bitrabbit.com/, hereinafter as “the forum” or “the website”), please be sure to carefully read and agree with the following disclaimer.
- The forum content published by BunnyPub Forum and its users is intended to provide users with access to cryptocurrency information. Due to the complexity of the information, the authenticity, reliability and accuracy of the forum content is not guaranteed. The forum content is only for reference, not representing the views of the forum or constituting any investment advice. Investors operate on their own risk if investing based on the forum content, BunnyPub Forum does not assume any legal and joint responsibility for that.
- The information provided on the website is for reference only. Users agree that the website and its employees shall not bear direct or indirect responsibility for users or any other person due to any errors or inaccuracies that occur in the transmission of any information.
- To the extent permitted by law, users agree that the website is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, subordinate, special, punitive or disciplinary damages caused when users or any person uses or fails to use the information, links, projects provided by the website. Damages include but not limited to loss of earnings, expected profits and business, or failure to achieve expected savings.
- Users agree that the website hold no responsibility for any personal data being disclosed, lost, stolen or tempered with due to force majeure affecting the normal operation of the network, such as temporary closure caused by hacking, computer virus intrusion, government regulation. The website is exempt from liability for disclosure of personal data caused by other websites linked to the website and any legal disputes and consequences resulting therefrom.
- The website will announce in advance if it needs to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade. If the service is suspended due to hardware failure or other force majeure outside the control of the company, users agree that the website is not responsible for any inconvenience and loss caused during the suspension of service.
- Users shall not use the BunnyPub Forum in any way to directly or indirectly engage in activities in violations of laws and regulations of Australia and their country of residence, as well as social ethics in the process of using BunnyPub Forum service and data (including but not limited to publishing, promoting, reprinting, browsing, and utilizing content published by BunnyPub Forum or its users). Users should abide by the following commitment: "cryptocurrency" is not a currency, and is not protected by the laws of the countries concerned. The website only provides services for "cryptocurrency" and blockchain technology lovers. It is forbidden to refer to all information on the website to participate in investment activities.
- Anyone who accesses the website in any way and uses the information on the website directly or indirectly is deemed to be willing to accept the restrictions of the website. If the user disagrees with any of the terms of the disclaimer, please stop using all services provided by BunnyPub Forum.
- BunnyPub Forum has the right, but not the obligation, to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of the website.
- The disclaimer on the website and its right of modification, renewal and final interpretation are all owned by the website.